RELEASE: Hyperfall (Remixed)
ARTIST(S): Vok, Yotto, SONIN, Laudic
REMIXERS: Anja Schneider, Chloe, Kevin de Vries, Monkey Safari, Ruede Hagelstein, SONIN
LABEL: Anjunadeep / ANJCD065RBD
GENRE: LOSSLESS, Melodic House & Techno
AVAILABLE FORMAT: 320Kbps (+FLAC)
DOWNLOAD SIZE: (102.90 MB MP3)
TOTAL TRACKS 6
- Yotto, SONIN, Laudic – Hear Me Out feat. SONIN, Laudic (Anja Schneider Extended Mix) (07:44) / Gmin, 128bpm
- Yotto, SONIN, Laudic – Hear Me Out feat. SONIN, Laudic (Kevin de Vries Extended Mix) (06:39) / D♯maj, 126bpm
- Yotto – Turn It Around (Monkey Safari Extended Mix) (07:57) / Amaj, 123bpm
- Yotto – Kantsu (Chloe? Extended Mix) (06:57) / A♯maj, 123bpm
- Yotto – Turn It Around (Ruede Hagelstein’s Extended Rise Again Mix) (07:55) / C♯min, 123bpm
- Vok, Yotto – The One You Left Behind feat. Vok (SONIN Extended Mix) (07:33) / Fmin, 123bpm
Total Playtime: 00:44:45 min
Finnish DJ and producer Otto Yliperttula (aka Yotto) caught our imaginations alight with his stellar debut album ‘Hyperfall’ last September, charting as a No. 1 Dance/Electronic album on Billboard and earning support from Annie Mac, Pete Tong, Danny Howard, Eric Prydz, and many other heavyweights in the dance world. The next chapter sees an acclaimed host of producers add their own sound to the ‘Hyperfall’ story.
‘Hear Me Out’ receives separate remixes from Mobilee Records head Anja Schneider and Berlin producer Kevin de Vries to open proceedings. Schneider incorporates the sublime vocals of Laudic to full effect over a driving bass groove, whilst De Vries’s adapts the original’s bright melodies to his characteristic techno style.
German artists Monkey Safari and Ruede Hagelstein build on Yotto’s original brooding arrangement for ‘Turn It Around’ in contrasting fashions; Monkey Safari adding a trademark sunshine sheen of bubbly arpeggios, while Ruede Hagelstein’s ‘Rise Again’ remix places mechanised vocoders atop a menacing bassline.
‘Kantsu’ receives a minimal reinterpretation from Parisian electro artist Chloé, while SØNIN captures the understated euphoria of ‘The One You Left Behind’ through an inventive club re-work.
Get Points For Lossless link Now