RELEASE: Don’t Hesitate
ARTIST(S): Danielle Moore, Oli Gosh, Part Timer Lover
REMIXERS: Gabriel Sordo (Mex), PBR Streetgang
LABEL: Crosstown Rebels, CRM219
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 103.61 MB
TOTAL TRACKS 6
- Oli Gosh, Part Timer Lover – Don’t Hesitate feat. Oli Gosh (Original Mix) (06:34) / Cmin, 123bpm
- Oli Gosh, Part Timer Lover – Don’t Hesitate feat. Oli Gosh (Dub) (07:19) / Amin, 124bpm
- Danielle Moore, Part Timer Lover – Tied feat. Danielle Moore (Original Mix) (07:23) / Amaj, 122bpm
- Danielle Moore, Part Timer Lover – Tied feat. Danielle Moore (PBR Streetgang Remix) (08:02) / Amaj, 124bpm
- Danielle Moore, Part Timer Lover – Tied feat. Danielle Moore (PBR Streetgang Dub Remix) (08:02) / Amaj, 124bpm
- Danielle Moore, Part Timer Lover – Tied feat. Danielle Moore (Gabriel Sordo) (Mex) Remix) (07:35) / Amin, 127bpm
Total Playtime: 00:44:55 min
One half of esteemed house duo Waifs and Strays, Amos, launches his new alias: Part Time Lover. Debuting on Crosstown Rebels with Don’t Hesitate, the EP is a stunning six track release that features vocals from Danielle Moore and Oli Gosh, as well as remixes from PBR Streetgang
The EP opens with Don’t Hesitate. A pure house groover, Oli Gosh’s vocals provide the track with a seductive flare, whilst the swinging bassline rolls alongside dynamic pulsing keys. Second up is the dub version of Don’t Hesitate. Stripped back yet still wholesome, the mix features whirring pads. Tied comes next, as Danielle Moore’s incredible soulful vocals coat the record with a dance-ready warmth. PBR Streetgang are first up on remix duties, providing an acid-flecked reinterpretation of Tied that harks back to the 80s with electro-like synths and distorted kicks, before their dub mix continues in a similarly driving vein.
English vocalist Oli Gosh has featured on Dutch house music label Armada Deep. Danielle Moore has been the lead singer of Crazy P since 2002, releasing on the likes of Wolf Music Recordings and Smoke ‘N’ Mirrors. PBR Streetgang released their standout album Late Night Party Line last year on the esteemed Skint label.