RELEASE: Spiral of Silence
ARTIST(S): Reset Robot
LABEL: We Are The Brave, WATB034
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 171.96 MB
TOTAL TRACKS 13
- Reset Robot – Orly (Original Mix) / Fmin, 128bpm
- Reset Robot – Ramp (Extended Mix) / Bmaj, 129bpm
- Reset Robot – Corner (Extended Mix) / G♯maj, 129bpm
- Reset Robot – Denial (Extended Mix) / A♯min, 125bpm
- Reset Robot – Kooshe (Extended Mix) / G♯min, 126bpm
- Reset Robot – Ana Strings (Original Mix) / D♯min, 127bpm
- Reset Robot – Meadow (Extended Mix) / Amin, 129bpm
- Reset Robot – Humankind (Extended Mix) / C♯min, 126bpm
- Reset Robot – Freq (Original Mix) / Bmaj, 129bpm
- Reset Robot – Are You Ready (Extended Mix) / Cmin, 118bpm
- Reset Robot – Power Off (Extended Mix) / A♯maj, 128bpm
- Reset Robot – Spiral of Silence (Extended Mix) / A♯maj, 125bpm
- Reset Robot – Believer (Extended Mix) / Gmin, 128bpm
Total Playtime: 01:14:32 min
Since its inception in 2016, Alan Fitzpatrick has clearly started something with his imprint We Are The Brave – the selection of artists who have released on the label in the last 2 years shows his dedication to giving a home to the best underground music around for his loyal and dedicated fans. Club anthems come to mind, with tracks like Alan’s ‘We Do What We Want’, Gary Becks ‘Just One More’ and the recent smash hit ‘Poison’ from Croydon’s finest – Skream.
Portsmouth local and label mainstay Reset Robot has released 2 EP’s on the label back in 2018, and this June he brings us his second highly anticipated LP of his career – ‘Spiral Of Silence’. The release is a landmark one for the label, being the first album for We Are The Brave.
“With we are the brave approaching its third year of existence. It was inevitable that we would soon be approaching album territory. Personally, I can’t think of anyone better to kick off this milestone event than Reset Robot” – says Alan
As with his first album, 2014s ‘Let Your Soul Outside’ on Truesoul, Reset Robot has allowed himself the creative freedom to paint outside of the rigid lines of club music, meaning alongside the dance floor bombs such as ‘Ramp’, ‘Meadow’, ‘Humankind’, and ‘Spiral of Silence’ there are delicate downtempo gems such as ‘Denial’, the sinister movie soundtrack of ‘Ana Strings’ and the epicness of the Nils Frahm vs M83 analogue love match ‘Freq’.
“The LP links up with my new Live Set very nicely. The tracks can be broken down easily and incorporated into my set because a lot of the drums and synths are from the Machinedrum and Sub 37. Patterns and patches have been saved along the way, so I can jump straight into my songs in a live environment” adds Dave when speaking about his tour after the LP.
Indeed, there is more than one reference to Reset Robots’ roots with the inclusion of a few old skool breaks tracks; ‘Orly’ which could have easily been lifted from Moving Shadows back catalogue. “His talents in the studio are far superior than most electronic music producers out there” says Alan.
‘Are You Ready’ features a nod to the vocal treatment of mysterious post dubstepper, Burial, and closing track, ‘Believer’ drenched in Detroit Electro folk lore with a UK twist.
“This album really showcases his talent and I think it provides a great blend between club bangers and headphone listening alike. We Are The Brave are extremely proud to present this body of work to the world” – adds Alan.
Get Points For Lossless link Now