RELEASE: 35-003 (Acid Track Remixes)
ARTIST(S): DJ Pierre, Phuture
REMIXERS: 30303, Acidulant, K’ Alexi Shelby, Lauren Flax, Posthuman
LABEL: Afro Acid Digital,
BITRATE: 320Kbps +FLAC
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 79.31 MB
TOTAL TRACKS 5
- DJ Pierre, Phuture, DJ Pierre, Phuture – Acid Track (K’ Alexi Shelby Remix) (07:26) / Amin, 130bpm
- DJ Pierre, Phuture, DJ Pierre, Phuture – Acid Track (Posthuman Remix) (07:17) / Emaj, 128bpm
- DJ Pierre, Phuture, DJ Pierre, Phuture – Acid Track (Lauren Flax Remix) (08:02) / G#min, 128bpm
- DJ Pierre, Phuture, DJ Pierre, Phuture – Acid Track (Acidulant Remix) (05:45) / Amin, 128bpm
- DJ Pierre, Phuture, DJ Pierre, Phuture – Acid Track (30303 Remix) (05:58) / G#min, 130bpm
Total Playtime: 00:34:28 min
DJ Pierre’s carefully curated series of Acid Track Remixes continues with another stellar line up of legends old and new, including K’ Alexi Shelby, Posthuman, Lauren Flax, Acidulant and 30303.
Kicking things off is Chicago legend K’ Alexi Shelby who has been an innovator in house music for decades. His remix is a punchy one with wild acid lines and gritty, chattering claps layered up into a dense and driving techno cut. Next up are UK acid experts Posthuman who have long been finding new life in 303 forms. They do that again here with a wild and manic effort built on seriously weighty kicks, with cowbells and acid squiggles pumping the party.
Lauren Flax is a Detroit native who has long been on Pierre’s radar. Her remix is eight excellent minutes of percussive madness, with vocal stabs and jacked up drums bringing the rawness.
Acidulant is a self-confessed acid freak from Malta whose whistle laced remix is full of splashing pads & tight toms. Last of all, the mysterious 30303 teases with a real sense of suspense running through his cantering, stripped back and zoned out remix.
These are five more fantastic new versions of an absolute classic.
The vinyl release is coming on a limited, numbered edition of 500, pressed to heavyweight coloured vinyl in a full colour sleeve.