RELEASE: Where We Start
ARTIST(S): Christian Smith, Teenage Mutants, Drunken Kong
LABEL: Tronic | TR350
GENRE: LOSSLESS, Techno
AVAILABLE FORMAT: 320Kbps +FLAC
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 246.30 MB
TOTAL TRACKS 16
- Drunken Kong – Certain Reason (Original Mix) (07:19) keyDmaj, bpm127
- Drunken Kong – This Is (Original Mix) (05:25) keyDmin, bpm124
- Drunken Kong – Live & Create (Original Mix) (07:31) keyAmin, bpm128
- Drunken Kong – Neo (Original Mix) (07:01) keyA♯min, bpm128
- Christian Smith, Drunken Kong – Toro (Original Mix) (06:57) keyDmaj, bpm130
- Drunken Kong – See You Again (Original Mix) (02:24) keyGmaj, bpm160
- Drunken Kong – The Tree (Original Mix) (07:31) keyDmin, bpm128
- Drunken Kong – Where We Start (Original Mix) (07:59) keyDmaj, bpm128
- Drunken Kong – Flex (Original Mix) (06:56) keyGmin, bpm130
- Drunken Kong – Driven (Original Mix) (07:31) keyDmin, bpm128
- Teenage Mutants, Drunken Kong – Mainz (Original Mix) (06:34) keyAmin, bpm128
- Drunken Kong – The Arrival (Original Mix) (01:28) keyAmaj, bpm160
- Drunken Kong – Red Patterns (Original Mix) (08:35) keyAmaj, bpm122
- Drunken Kong – Step Back (Original Mix) (07:46) keyDmaj, bpm128
- Teenage Mutants, Drunken Kong – Tokyo (Original Mix) (07:58) keyAmaj, bpm128
- Drunken Kong – Moments (Original Mix) (08:27) keyD♯maj, bpm128
Total Playtime: 01:47:22 min
Following the internationally celebrated release of their debut album The Signs Within in 2017, burgeoning Japanese techno duo Drunken Kong look to kick off a brand new decade in emphatic fashion, with the release of their eagerly-anticipated sophomore long player, Where We Start.
Out now via Christian Smith’s esteemed Tronic Music imprint, Where We Start marks the second full-length opus from the Tokyo-based outfit, whose impressive catalogue of unique techno productions have also been homed by the likes of Terminal M, Octopus Recordings, Stil Vor Talent and Session Womb to name a few.
Featuring a total of sixteen diverse cuts, including thirteen brand new Drunken Kong originals, two recent collaborations with Mainz-based outfit Teenage Mutants and one exclusive new collab with Tronic head honcho Christian Smith, Where We Start is Drunken Kong’s most extensive body of work to date, and goes a long way in showcasing the inexhaustible creativity of one of the most prolific double acts in techno right now. For the full album tracklist, see below.
Speaking about the forthcoming album release and the inspiration behind the project, Drunken Kong commented:
‘Our new album, ‘Where We Start’ was built around an idea and inspiration that came from our new stage in life, which was parenting. Having a child, was something new to us and we wanted to create an album which directly reflected and captured various feelings and emotions we had at different moments’.