RELEASE: Al Retortero
ARTIST(S): 2scarze, Jose Torres, Miguel Clemente, Lady Vale, Ramiro Lopez, Theo Nasa
LABEL: Odd Recordings | ODDLP001
GENRE: LOSSLESS, Electronica
AVAILABLE FORMAT: 870Kbps/LOSSLESS
DOWNLOAD SIZE: 540.99 MB
TOTAL TRACKS 14
- Ramiro Lopez – Traces (03:53) key, bpm101
- Ramiro Lopez – Gsus (06:28) key, bpm131
- Ramiro Lopez – Roses (05:41) key, bpm129
- Ramiro Lopez – Fase 0 (05:14) key, bpm125
- Ramiro Lopez – The One (06:28) key, bpm130
- Ramiro Lopez, Theo Nasa – This Is a Party feat. Theo Nasa (06:37) key, bpm128
- Ramiro Lopez – Jo Jo (04:08) key, bpm128
- Ramiro Lopez, Jose Torres, Miguel Clemente – La Llave feat. Jose Torres, Miguel Clemente (03:38) key, bpm126
- Ramiro Lopez – The Freedom (05:57) key, bpm135
- Ramiro Lopez – Palinka (05:31) key, bpm136
- Ramiro Lopez, 2scarze – I Used To feat. 2scarze (05:40) key, bpm137
- Ramiro Lopez, Lady Vale – Ritmo Vitale feat. Lady Vale (06:19) key, bpm142
- Ramiro Lopez – Eitherway (07:20) key, bpm139
- Ramiro Lopez – The Last Dance (05:21) key, bpm128
Total Playtime: 01:18:15 min
Madridejos, 5:01 AM
Everything is quiet. The perfect time for me to create. Most of the tracks from my album started this way, with my mind still connected to my dreams.
To be honest, I never thought I’d release my first album in a moment like this but I believe that this unexpected and challenging situation has come with the biggest opportunities too, you just need to be open to them and be thankful that they have come your way.
I tried to focus on what I feel and like, forgetting about styles and without boundaries. Some of the tracks will make you dance, others come from deep inside, but they are all made with love.
“Al Retortero” is an expression from ‘La Mancha’ that my mum (the wonderful Candi) used to say to me when I was a kid. It brings me lots of old memories and it means that you have a lot of different things running around in your mind that all seem to connect despite the chaos. It perfectly reflects an honest disorganised mess of mine, I could explain further but let’s leave the music speak.
I hope you enjoy it. Big Love, besos y abrazos.//